Remove “Zoom Nation” hijack (Virus Removal Guide)
Zoom Nation is a search engine which can be used by various programs to take control over your browsers. If your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox is hijacked by Zoom Nation, it is advisable to remove it from the system. The fact that settings are changed without your permission implies that you should use the search engine carefully. Moreover, keep in mind that Zoom Nation is associate with qvo6.com, portaldosites.com, and some other violent browser hijackers, which change the settings of the internet browsers without the permission of the user.
Why you need to uninstall Zoom Nation?
Another reason why you should remove nationzoo.com from the system is its capability to collect information. Even though it does not seek to reveal your identity, it does collect particular anonymous information. For example, it records your IP address, the types of the browsers you use, and your search terms to determine your interests and preferences. Usually, such information is used for marketing and advertising purposes, and if you find some suspicious ads which are related to your earlier search queries, it means that Zoom Nation reacted to your browsing behavior.
In order to remove Zoom Nation from the computer, you should implement a powerful spyware removal tool because manual instructions may be insufficient. If you change the settings manually or reset the browsers to their default settings, Zoom Nation is likely to reappear. Our research team recommends using SpyHunter because the application can fix your browsers and protect the system from various threats. Install the recommended application right now in order to shield yourself from other browser hijackers, Trojan horses, worms, and many other threats.
How to remove Zoom Nation manually
- Press Alt+T.
- Open the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset.
- Select the check box.
- Click Reset and then click Close.
- Press Alt+H and click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox.
- In the active dialog box, click Reset Firefox and then click Finish.
- Press Alt+T.
- Go to Settings.
- In the On startup section, click on the third option and then click Set pages.
- Change the settings of the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engine and change the default search provider.
- In order to change the settings of the home page, go to the Appearance section and replace Zoom Nation with a new URL. Download Removal Toolto remove Zoom Nation