Guide on how to remove Torcho.com
Torcho.com might replace your homepage and your search engine if you install one of the three browser plugins related to this search engine. Torcho.com might appear on Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox mainly; thus, if you are using any of these browsers, you should be extremely careful. However, if it has already infiltrated your system, you should definitely remove the toolbar together with Torcho.com because you will not only be able to set your preferred homepage and search engine, but also your typical browsing habits might be ruined.
The truth is that you should not expect much from Torcho.com. It has been found out that this search engine might include sponsored links among the search results, which mean that you might visit unreliable websites without even knowing that. Nobody knows whether the content of these websites is reliable; thus, it can be suggested that the possibility to infect the system having Torcho.com as your search engine exists.
Torcho.com might hijack your homepage, search engine, and do other unwanted activities behind your back. Thus, it is important to avoid it. You will be able to do that if you stop downloading and installing software from unreliable websites. Besides, it is important to complete the setup wizard with a great care. If you do so, you will not be bothered by different kinds of unwanted programs anymore. It is also advisable to install a security tool on the system.
How to delete Torcho.com?
Even though Torcho.com might cause harm for your system and waste your time by providing sponsored search results, you can remove it anytime and it will not manifest itself anymore. You can do that manually or automatically, but you should know that it is better to erase the toolbar together with Torcho.com automatically if you have no experience in malware removal. Just make sure that this tool is reliable because the unreliable one might even cause you more problems. If you let us say our opinion, we believe that SpyHunter is definitely the tool that can be erased.
1. Click the Start button to open the menu.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select the undesirable software and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
1. Click the Start button.
2. When the menu opens, select Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program.
4. Right-click on the undesirable software and then click Uninstall.
1. Right-click on the background of the Metro UI menu.
2. Select All apps.
3. Locate Control Panel and then select it.
4. Click Uninstall a program.
5. Right-click on the application that seems useless.
6. Click Uninstall.
Get rid of Torcho.com from browsers
1. Launch your browser.
2. Tap Al+T and select Internet Options.
3. Click on the Advanced tab and then select Reset.
4. Tick Delete personal settings and then click the Reset button.
1. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Tap Alt+F.
3. Select Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings.
5. Click Reset browser settings.
6. Select Reset.
1. Open your browser and tap Alt+H.
2. Select Troubleshooting Information from the menu.
3. Click Reset Firefox.
4. Click Reset Firefox again.
This site provides reliable information about the latest computer security threats including spyware, adware, browser hijackers, Trojans and other malicious software. We do NOT host or promote any malware (malicious software). We just want to draw your attention to the latest viruses, infections and other malware-related issues. The mission of this blog is to inform people about already existing and newly discovered security threats and to provide assistance in resolving computer problems caused by malware.