What is This Program contained a Virus and was deleted?
If This Program contained a Virus and was deleted pop-up appears on your screen every time you try to download something from the Web, it means that your computer is infected with a malicious program. This pop-up has been in particularly associated with ZeroAccess Trojan. ZeroAccess is a Trojan horse that has been around for a couple of years. It is a kernel-mode rootkit that is very good at staying hidden. The Trojan functions on all Windows systems and can cause serious damage to your computer. There is no doubt that you should terminate This Program contained a Virus and was deleted related malware as soon as you can.
How does ZeroAccess Trojan work?
This Program contained a Virus and was deleted appears on your screen every time the Trojan blocks a file that you are trying to download. As soon as you download the file it is immediately deleted. The pop-up usually shows up in Internet Explorer. If you use a different web browser, the same will happen, however, you will not see any alerts.
The This Program contained a Virus and was deleted pop-up is not the only symptom of ZeroAccess. The Trojan is very capable of downloading other malware onto your computer. This malware is usually aimed at flooding your browsers with commercial content and exposing you to various virtual scams. Moreover, you will also notice that ZeroAccess affects your computer system. It will start working much slower and you may even experience freezes and crashes. Moreover, the Trojan may also allow the cyber criminals to steal your personal data stored on the machine. If you lose your private details you could end up suffering serious financial losses. That is why it is extremely important that you delete This Program contained a Virus and was deleted Trojan as soon as possible.
How to remove This Program contained a Virus and was deleted?
It may be tricky to eliminate This Program contained a Virus and was deleted Trojan from your system, since it does not even allow you to download a malware removal tool that is needed in order to so. That is why you will have to restart your PC in Safe Mode with Networking. Once you do, you will be able to access the Internet and download the anti-malware utility. With this tool you will be able to get rid of This Program contained a Virus and was deleted and you will also be sure that your computer is protected from now on.
This Program contained a Virus and was deleted removal
- Press Win+R and type in ‘msconfig’
- Click OK and go to Boot tab
- Check Safe boot and choose Network
- Click OK and Restart
- Open your browser
- Download the security software
Windows 7 & Vista
- Reboot your system
- Start tapping F8 once BIOS screen disappears
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware – http://www.remove-pcvirus.com/download-scn
- Restart your PC and wait for BIOS screen to disappears
- Start tapping F8 and pick Safe Mode with Networking
- Hit Enter and then click YES
- Open the Start menu and select Run
- Type in ‘msconfig’ and click OK
- Go to the Startup tab and tick Disable All
- Click OK and restart your computer
- Open your browser and download the malware remover like Spyhunter – http://www.remove-pcvirus.com/download-scn