What is Save Clicker?
Save Clicker can be described as an adware that is supposed to help you to improve your shopping online habits and help you to save more money. In other words, it means that when you are visiting the most popular websites that are related with shopping online you will be provided with lots of various advertisements and coupons of the best offers. However, behind these quite attractive characteristics you will also find that Save Clicker application can be potentially dangerous and act as a tool to infect your computer with more serious malware. So, it is not recommended to leave this adware performing on your computer and better start Save Clicker removal procedure.
How can Save Clicker infiltrate your computer?
Despite the possibility that you can visit an official website http://saveclickersoft.info/ and find a direct link to download this application, in most often cases this adware enters your computer quietly, bundled with some other free programs (especially with various music players, additional toolbars for your browser and other similar applications). So, it is essential to download only secure and authentic programs and of course, don’t rush the main installation procedure as well. It means that when you begin to install any new application you have to select Custom or Advanced installation alternative. Moreover, you should never forget that all the information which is provided in the installation wizard has it’s own purpose. All the details are very important and have to be carefully analyzed. Cyber criminals can bundle any unwanted additional application at any stage of the installation process. So, only your proper attention can protect your computer from any unwanted and accidental infections.
How does Save Clicker perform?
Even if the official website provides information that Save Clicker is only compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, you have to know that this adware may act on Google Chrome as well. Save Clicker promotes several advertising websites (such as Best Buy, Cellular OutFitter, Amazon and others). So, when you are visiting such webpages, you will be supplied with a great amount of diverse pop-ups and messages that inform you about various best offers (they can be named as ‘Hottest Deals’). However, you should keep in mind all these special offers ant not directly related with Save Clicker application. So, if you click on any of that appealing advertisement or coupon you can be either redirected to other website that may be harmful or you can unintentionally download another potentially unwanted application into your computer. Furthermore you have a right to be informed that from the moment when Save Clicker enters your computer, all actions that you make with your browsers are constantly supervised.
It means that Save Clicker application can monitor all your browsing sessions and collect all the information that is connected with your searching habits. After that, such data may be transmitted to potentially malignant third party that will analyze all the details and then intentionally attack you with targeted special offers that may have some risky infections. So, it’s upon you to choose whether you want to be provided with lots of annoying advertisements or if you want to protect your computer from serious infections. If you care about the latter one, delete Save Clicker from Windows operating system.
How to remove Save Clicker?
If you think that your computer’s safety is more important than insignificant advertisements, you should follow our instructions provided below and successfully get rid of this annoying and potentially harmful adware. We suggest you to select not only manual but an automatic removal procedure as well. Keep in mind that only a full system scan performed by reliable anti-malware tool can reveal if your computer’s system is safe and protected. Because of this reason we can offer you to download SpyHunter which is treated as a reputable application that can not only eliminate the existing infections but also protect your computer in the future.
Uninstall Save Clicker from your computer:
Windows 7 and Vista
1. Open the ‘Start’ menu (bottom-left side on the Task Bar).
2. Now choose ‘Control Panel’ option and then click on ‘Uninstall a program’.
3. Once you spot the application that your want to remove, right-click on it and choose ‘Uninstall’ option.
1. Click once on the ‘Start’ menu.
2. Then select ‘Control Panel’ and double-click on ‘Add or Remove Programs’ (select the unwanted application and remove it by clicking ‘Remove’).
1. First of all, access the Metro UI menu (by tapping Windows key that is on the keyboard).
2. Right-click and choose ‘All apps’ section.
3. Then open ‘Control Panel’.
4. After that, navigate to ‘Uninstall a program’ section where you have to right-click on the unwanted application and choose ‘Uninstall’.
Eliminate Save Clicker from browsers:
1. When the Internet Explorer is opened, tap ‘Alt+T’ (simultaneously).
2. After that, choose ‘Manage Add-ons’.
3. Now you have to move to ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ section and then remove the unnecessary entry by clicking ‘Disable’.
4. Finally, click ‘Close’.
1. Open the browser and then tap ‘Ctrl+Shift+A’ (simultaneously).
2. After that, you have to click on ‘Extensions’.
3. Finally, by choosing ‘Remove/Disable’ option eliminate the unwanted plugin.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. After that, tap ‘Alt+F’ (simultaneously).
3. Choose ‘Tools’ section and then navigate to ‘Extensions’.
4. Here you have to search for unwanted plugin and click on the ‘trash icon’ (on the right).
5. After that, choose ‘Remove’ option.
This site provides reliable information about the latest computer security threats including spyware, adware, browser hijackers, Trojans and other malicious software. We do NOT host or promote any malware (malicious software). We just want to draw your attention to the latest viruses, infections and other malware-related issues. The mission of this blog is to inform people about already existing and newly discovered security threats and to provide assistance in resolving computer problems caused by malware.