Instructions on how to uninstall Policia.Atenção!
Policia.Atenção! is a disturbing operating Windows system infection. It has been discovered that this malign infection enters computers through security backdoors exposed by the Reveton Trojan. You may not know that you need to remove this infection because it runs surreptitiously. Nonetheless, once you notice the virus, you should not hesitate and install such security tools as SpyHunter to detect and delete all dangerous infections. For now, Policia.Atenção! removal is your top priority and the first thing you should learn is that it locks a computer and displays a fake alert.
It is easy to fall for the tricks of the sinister infection because it is highly intimidating and is presented as an authentic warning sent by the French Police. Of course, this is not true as cyber criminals can present any kind of information to trick you into giving up your money. Needless to say, your money is the main objective behind the virus, which is why you need to ignore fine payment requests. Ukash and Paysafecard are not reliable money transfer systems and you should ignore the running 48h countdown. Once the time runs out, nothing will change! The same goes for fine payments – if you pay the money, your computer will remain locked!
What should you do next? Of course, you need to delete Policia.Atenção! Do not pay any attention to fictitious statements claiming that independent unblocking of the PC will conclude in personal data arrest because this is just another schemers’ trick to make you pay the fine. We recommend installing automatic removal tool SpyHunter to delete the virus, and the instructions below will show you how to install the program and how to remove Policia.Atenção! timely.
How to delete Policia.Atenção!
1. Restart the computer and start hitting the F8 key after BIOS loads up.
2. Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking. Hit Enter to apply the selection.
3. Download and install the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
1. Restart the PC and, after BIOS loads, start tapping the F8 key.
2. Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
3. Click Yes on the “Windows is running in safe mode” (“Desktop”) alert.
4. Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
5. Enter “msconfig” and click OK to access the System Configuration Utility.
6. Click on the Startup tab, uncheck all items and hit Apply.
7. Download the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
8. Restart the PC (normally) and install the application to terminate Policia.Atenção!.