How to remove Eazel toolbar from computer?
Eazel toolbar is a browser add-on which promotes a free file sharing website eazel.com. The toolbar can be installed alongside the applications available on the website, or it can be downloaded from ourtoolbar.com. Moreover, when the toolbar is installed, the settings of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox are changed. If you do not uncheck particular boxes allowing you to choose what changes have to be made, your default home page and search provider will be set as search.eazel.com. Moreover, a narrow toolbar will be installed below the address bar, and you will be able to access Facebook, Twitter, and other websites without typing their addresses.
If you have downloaded Eazel toolbar from ourtoolbar.com, it slightly differs from the one you may acquire from the official website. For example, in addition to the search bar, which is very common in every toolbar, you may find advertisements and an online radio player that is powered with various radio stations, and some links to weather forecasts.
We recommend you remove Eazel toolbar as this application may monitor your browsing habits and provide you with paid advertisements matching your search queries. If you come across sponsored links, do not click them as some of them may be insecure website.
Once you remove Eazel toolbar, change the settings of your browsers. You can easily do so by implementing a spyware removal tool that can remove the threat and also safeguard the system against various computer infections. We advise using SpyHunter, whose free scanner is available below, so click the download button and download our recommended tool.
Moreover, below you will find instructions that may help you remove the toolbar manually. Once you are done, do not forget to scan the computer for malware.
Eazel toolbar removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Press Start and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Double-click EazelBar to uninstall it.
- Click Start – > Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select EazelBar and click the Remove button.
- Press and hold down the Windows key and press R.
- Type control panel.
- Click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove Eazel toolbar.
How to remove Eazel Toolbar from your browsers
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options -> Advanced tab.
- Click Reset.
- Select the check box.
- Click Reset – > Close.
- Press Alt+T.
- Tools -> Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted add-on.
- Click Settings.
- In the On startup section, select one of the options and click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engines and change the search provider.
- Press Alt+H.
- Click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox – > Reset Firefox – > Finish.
Having completed the manual removal of the unwanted toolbar, scan the PC to make sure that no unwanted threats are running within the system.