Why you need to remoce BetterSurf Ads?
BetterSurf is an advertising platform which generates advertisements while you browse the Internet. You will find pop-up advertisements which will indicate that they are generated through BetterSurf. It is highly advisable to remove to the program that generates those ads as they can lead you to insecure websites that generates revenues by employing the pay-per-click method.
Insecure websites may execute malware and lure you into exposing your personal information by making an online payment. If find a pop-up window saying that you should fill in some form to win a mobile phone or some other device, do not reveal your email address and other personal information in order to prevent spam email and other instances of online phishing.
How does BetterSurf act?
The BetterSurf advertisements can appear on popular websites Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. When using these browsers, you may also be provided with sponsored search hits, which a likely to be related to you search queries. We suggest avoiding those links as they can direct you to irrelevant websites.
BetterSurf is used to increase the number or visitors and convert them to potential customers. The reason why you are being disturbed by the unwanted contents is that some potentially unwanted program, browser add-on or spyware might have been installed. It already implies that you should always pay attention to the information on the program you are going to install. Always read the license agreement so that you do not miss a chance to decline the installation of some third-party application.
In order to remove BetterSurf from the PC, you should use a spyware removal tool which is powerful enough to terminate different types of computer threats. Use SpyHunter if you want to have BetterSurf removed and the system protected. Our recommended spyware will save your time as will not need to seek professional help once you notice some malfunctions of the system as SpyHunter is capable of maintaining the security of the PC.
In case you want to remove BetterSurf manually, use the following instructions. Do not hesitate to leave a comment below if you experience difficulty in removing the computer threat displaying ads.
How to remove BetterSurf Ads
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted program and click the Remove button.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Remove the unwanted application.
- Press and hold down the Windows key and press R.
- Type control panel and click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove the unwanted program.
Remove BetterSurf from your browsers
Remove BetterSurf from Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Select the check box.
- Click Reset and then Close.
Remove BetterSurf from Mozilla Firefox
- Press Alt+H.
- Click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox – > Reset Firefox – > Finish.
Remove BetterSurf from Google Chrome
- Press Alt+F.
- Go to Tools -> Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted add-on.
- Click Settings.
- In the On startup section, select the third option and click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engines and change your search provider if necessary.
Do not forget to implement our recommended spyware removal tool.