What is Allmyweb.com?
Allmyweb.com can be categorized as a browser hijacker that once reaches your computer, modifies your browser’s settings and disturbs your usual browsing activities. You should know that this browser hijacker can easily enter your computer together with other unreliable and unwanted programs and then start to change the main settings of your browsers. Truly, despite the fact that Allmyweb.com is not very harmful program and can’t put a high risk onto your computer from the beginning.
However, if you leave this application to run on your computer without any supervision, it can cause you more troubles than you can expect. Therefore, we suggest you don’t hesitate and delete Allmyweb.com from your computer right now.
How can Allmyweb.com enter your computer?
As you may already suspect, Allmyweb.com can reach your computer bundled with other files. Mostly, it can be bundled with freeware and shareware that is distributed by potentially malignant third party. So, you have to pay more attention to the files you want to download into your computer and even if they look reliable, you should always choose Custom or Advanced installation method. Besides that, if you want to protect your computer from any infection, you have to carefully study all the information which is displayed to you throughout all the installation process.
You have to consistently navigate through all the stages of installation procedure and deselect all unwanted applications.
How can Allmyweb.com affect your computer?
Besides the fact that this browser hijacker changes your default home page into Allmyweb.com, it also has a full right to monitor all your browsing activities and attack you with a waste amount of various pop-ups and advertisements. Moreover, if you use the search engine provided by this browser hijacker you can’t be sure anymore that the search results you get are reliable. Allmyweb.com browser hijacker is generated to promote the sponsored webpages, so, don’t be surprised that the search results you get are always related to the same suspicious looking webpages. Besides this fact, Allmyweb.com may also redirect you to potentially dangerous webpages. You should know that from the moment Allmyweb.com browser hijacker enters your computer, all your browsing activities are monitored. Be aware that this browser hijacker is allowed to find out such information like you IP address or your browsing details. However, even if it’s not very personal and important information, when it is transmitted to the third party, these details can be used for the mean purposes. So, better don’t wait until your computer will be infected even more and eliminate Allmyweb.com browser hijacker right now.
How to remove Allmyweb?
As you have already noticed Allmyweb.com browser hijacker can enter your computer very easily but you have to put a serious effort if you want to successfully eliminate it from your computer. However, if you follow our instructions provided below, you will be able to enjoy safe work with your computer again.
Firstly, we suggest you to uninstall Allmyweb.com from the list of programs that are installed into your computer:
1. When you click on the ‘Start’ menu, select ‘Settings’ section and choose ‘Control panel’.
2. Now you have to move to ‘Add/Remove Programs’.
3. When you are displayed with a list of programs, search for Allmyweb.com or other similar entries and click on ‘Uninstall’.
4. To save the changes you have made, you have click on ‘Yes’ and ‘OK’.
Another action you need to do is to terminate Allmyweb.com from your browsers (it is recommended to perform the removal steps for all the browsers that are installed into your computer).
1. Open Internet Explorer and move to the ‘Tools’ section.
2. After that, navigate to ‘Manage add-ons’ section and then choose ‘Toolbars and Extensions’.
3. Once you are displayed with a list of extensions, search for allmyweb and click on ‘Uninstall’ option.
4. Open the browser once again and go to the ‘Tools’ section.
5. Now move to ‘Internet Options’.
6. After that, choose ‘General’ tab (here you have to choose a new default start page).
1. Open the browser and move to the ‘Tools’ section.
2. Now, select ‘Add-ons’ and move to ‘Extensions’.
3. Here you should look for allmyweb and click on ‘Uninstall’ option.
4. After that, move to the ‘Tools’ section again.
5. Select ‘Options’, go to ‘General’ and select ‘Startup’.
6. Here you have to choose your new start page (or a blank page, if preferred).
1. First of all, click on the Google Chrome menu button and then go to the ‘Tools’ section.
2. After that, move to ‘Extensions’.
3. When you are provided with a list of extensions, look for allmyweb and remove it by clicking Recycle bin.
4. Open the browser once again.
5. Click on the wench icon and move to the ‘Settings’.
6. Here you should select ‘Manage search engines’.
7. Now, select another search engine and get rid of Allmyweb.com.
Be aware, that these manual Allmyweb.com removal instructions can’t secure you that you have totally removed all potentially malignant files of this browser hijacker. You should know that all browser hijackers are very sneaky and can install some additional files that may be easily looked over while performing the manual removal steps. If you leave at least the smallest file or registry keys of Allmyweb.com browser hijacker, it can easily recover and may cause you more threat than before. That’s why after you remove this browser hijacker manually, we recommend you to download and install SpyHunter which is a reliable anti-malware application. Once installed, this reputable antivirus tool will help you to perform a full system scan, eliminate remaining parts of Allmyweb.com browser hijacker and protect your computer against other malignant infections.
This site provides reliable information about the latest computer security threats including spyware, adware, browser hijackers, Trojans and other malicious software. We do NOT host or promote any malware (malicious software). We just want to draw your attention to the latest viruses, infections and other malware-related issues. The mission of this blog is to inform people about already existing and newly discovered security threats and to provide assistance in resolving computer problems caused by malware.