What is that Iminent toolbar?
Iminent toolbar is known as a potentially unwanted threat which, after being installed, begins acting quite annoying and doesn’t let you browse the net normally anymore. It is because your favorite browsers are taken over by unfamiliar and maybe never seen before search.Iminent-toolbar.com search engine. It is applied if you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you have recently noticed such search supplier on your browser, be sure that the hazardous intruder has managed to infect your system, so, you have to get rid of it. Without any hesitations, remove Iminent toolbar.
Is Iminent toolbar insecure?
From the moment your computer becomes infected with Iminent toolbar, you start seeing irritating and often appearing ads. Interestingly, it can have various content and try to attract you by sending a particular message, e.g. stating that you should get to know how to lose weight, purchase something and etc. If you use the search provider of this toolbar for your searches, when selecting Search option, you will be shown not only the results, but also many links which, sincerely, you are not advised to click on. Relying on the given links can redirect you to malignant sites that have a lot in common with dangerous malware. If you don’t want to see fake advertisements and besides, become a victim of cyber criminals, get rid of Iminent toolbar ASAP.
How to remove Iminent toolbar?
If you are one of the users whose browser was taken over by the browser hijacker, do not sit and wait and take actions against the intruder. Firstly, take a look at the fact that if you want Iminent toolbar removal procedure to be successful, automatic procedure is not enough as you also have to fix the browser. The tips on how to uninstall the threats you can find below, as well as how to transform the settings of the browser. Nonetheless, besides of this, you also have to install reputable anti-malware software in order to avoid inconveniences in the future. Use Spyhunter which will help you keep your Windows operating system clean.
Uninstalling Iminent toolbar
Windows Vista and Windows 7 users
- Open Start menu, then Control Panel section and go to Uninstall a program.
- Press twice on Iminent Toolbar or any other item you want to erase.
Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse to the left corner (and bottom).
- Press twice on mini version of Start section.
- Choose Control Panel, and then Uninstall a program.
- Press twice on the application unwelcome for you.
Windows XP users
- Go to Start.
- Choose Control Panel and Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose the unnecessary software select Remove option.
Fixing the browser
Internet Explorer browser
- Use Alt+T and then go toInternet Options.
- In Advanced section, press on Reset.
- Check the box. Choose Reset and finally Close.
Mozilla Firefox browser
- Use Alt+H keys and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Press on Reset Firefox, then repeat the step and click on Finish.
Google Chrome browser
- Use the combination of Alt+F.
- Go on to Tools and Extensions.
- Erase Iminent Tool or other unwelcome item.
- Then, click on Settings and go to On startup section.
- Here, choose Set pages and change the written startup page.
- Then, navigate to Search and choose Manage search engines.
- Get rid of the unnecessary search supplier and choose another site for your searches.
This site provides reliable information about the latest computer security threats including spyware, adware, browser hijackers, Trojans and other malicious software. We do NOT host or promote any malware (malicious software). We just want to draw your attention to the latest viruses, infections and other malware-related issues. The mission of this blog is to inform people about already existing and newly discovered security threats and to provide assistance in resolving computer problems caused by malware.