How to Remove Speedial.com and Speedial Search Homepage
If you choose to install software from Speedial.com, you may discover Speedial.com, best-found.com, quick-seeker.com, rapid-searcher.com, and other malicious browser hijackers corrupting your Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google browsers. Even though all of these infections are equally dangerous, our malware researchers are particularly worried about the clandestine Speedial.com.
The suspicious, intrusive search provider has been developed by Ad Business Crown Solutions, and it will be installed onto your browsers as soon as you click the download button related to software on softonfire.com. It is important that you delete Speedial.com from the browsers as soon as possible because this devious infection may spy on you, collect private information and even expose security backdoors. Do you want to discover other dangerous threats installed on your computer? Then delete the browser hijacker. Even though Speedial.com is installed illegally and the infection is clearly malicious, some computer users who discover it on their browsers decide to keep it running.
The search engine does not provide misleading search results and does not present misleading links. In fact, if you enter a search keyword and click the Search button, you will be redirected to a reliable search engine, for example, google.com. Even though it is unlikely that you will face any dangers when browsing the web, you need to beware of the adware helpers which are installed together with the hijacker. These helpers can record your browsing history, potentially collect personal, sensitive information and initiate other undesirable processes. It is most notable that these adware helpers could modify the Windows registry making it extremely difficult to remove Speedial.com manually when you recognize that it is a malicious threat. In order to delete Speedial.com successfully, you need to remove HomeHelperSfr, adware helpers and other components which may be harmful.
This operation is not simple even if you have deleted browser hijackers and other malicious infections on your own in the past. We recommend that all computer users dealing with the infection install legitimate and reliable malware detection/removal software. Install legitimate security tools and all dangerous threats will be deleted automatically. PC users who want to get rid of
Remove SpeeDial.com Browser Hijacker
Speedial.com manually need to delete undesirable computer programs, change the browser search settings, fix certain registry entries and remove malicious components. If you do not want to worry about this, you can install SpyHunter. This authentic malware remover will delete the threat and other malicious threats in no time. Delete from the computer Delete from Windows XP:
- Move the cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start.
- Select Control Panel and then move to Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable application and then select Remove to get rid of it.
Delete Speedial.com from Windows Vista/7:
- Open the Start menu (click the icon on the Task Bar) and click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and locate the application you wish to delete from the PC.
- Right-click the undesirable application and select Uninstall to remove it.
Delete Speedial.com from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu (tap the Windows key) and right-click.
- Select All apps, click Control Panel and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove from the system and select Uninstall.
Remove Speedial.com from the browsers Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
- Navigate to the menu on the left and click Search Providers.
- Choose a new search provider, Remove the browser hijacker and click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and locate the Home Page link.
- Change/delete the displayed Home Page URL and click OK.
Remove Speedial.com from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox, simultaneously tap keys Alt+T and select Options.
- Click the General tab, delete/change the Home Page URL and click OK.
- Now navigate to the search box on the right and click the search provider icon.
- From the appeared menu select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and click OK.
Remove Speedial.com from Google Chrome:
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Navigate to On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages and choose Set pages.
- Overwrite/remove the URL which represents the undesirable search provider and click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance, mark Show Home button, select Change and follow step 3.
- Navigate to Search, click Manage search engines, choose a new search provider and follow step 3.
This site provides reliable information about the latest computer security threats including spyware, adware, browser hijackers, Trojans and other malicious software. We do NOT host or promote any malware (malicious software). We just want to draw your attention to the latest viruses, infections and other malware-related issues. The mission of this blog is to inform people about already existing and newly discovered security threats and to provide assistance in resolving computer problems caused by malware.